Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, December 30, 2015

"The Story" layout

This might be my last layout share of the year. I recently went through my layout images in my computer folder and found that I've made over 110 pages this year. That makes my heart happy. All that stories documented for our family. How did you document your family's stories this year? 

The following page was inspired by this prompt from the Sketch N Scrap blog


 I didn't have two smaller photos for this page so I placed two 4x4 papers on the page first and then used that to house my four 2x3 photos. 

I'm still in love with the large glittered word thickers from the Cedar Lane collection of Pink Paislee. I used the title "the story" since the event was about a reading program at my daughter's school.

I also used some gold photo corners and arrows to add more "shine" to the page.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you a healthy and happy New Year.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is lovely! I just loved those glittered letters! Our Twist for this challenge was to use black and white photos though but so glad you were able to get another layout done and more memories documented for your family! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!