Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, January 14, 2016

Life in pictures *Challenge entry*

Hello friends. This is my first blog post for 2016 and I can't believe that time flies so fast. Plus, what better way to start off the year with another layout, which is what I love to do!

So for this page, it was inspired by the latest sketch from Sketch N Scrap blog. 

I tilted the sketch to it's side and instead of doing two photos, I had a collage of photos. I also moved the title. Initially I wanted the little block of "you are so handsome..." print to be the title but the die cut in dark cardstock "life in pictures" was super bold that it had to be the title. 




So there you have it. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

8 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Great idea to use a collage of photos! What an adorable little guy! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Great use of the sketch! I love the collage! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Kelly said...

What an adorable layout! Love all the photos and awesome journaling! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

this is just precious! thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Alicia

Lori said...

Aw - these are such adorable photos and that makes for an adorable layout! Way to go making the sketch work for you! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Awesome layout! I love the collage! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Karen said...

Great take on the sketch! Loved all the photos on the layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

theoldesaltbox said...

What a fun interpretation of the sketch! And what a cutie pie. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap