Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, January 15, 2016

We Are Lucky to Have you *Challenge entry*

Hello friends again. Today I'm sharing another layout from my baby album. One of my goals this year is to complete this book. I am noticing that I have a lot of unfinished projects so my plan is that 2016 will be the year that I can get them checked off. 

Anyways, this page is based off of this sketch from Let's Get Sketchy...

the sketch showed two small photos, well I didn't have two smaller photos but used a big collage instead. I still managed to add some of the layered papers on the sides of the collage. I also added the corner accent as shown in the sketch. 

This page was also inspired by the latest challenge prompt from The Paper Girls challenge blog which is home/family. The photos in this page shared little bits of our family's everyday moments with our new addition. The title also shows that we (our family) feel so lucky to have our baby in our lives.


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope this page inspired you to create something today.

Till next time,
Grace

8 comments:

Marci said...

I love the way you expanded the sketch and got all of those pictures in! Great page! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

Peggy Lin said...

So pretty on the sketch! All the best from LGS~

Brenshevia said...

what a beautiful page! thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

Helene Bogren said...

Gorgeous photos! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

Astrid Zwaan said...

Wonderful page. I love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let’s Get Sketchy.

Joefil said...

Wonderful page! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

Cherished said...

Great page. I love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

Marie Friant said...

So so cute!!!! I love it!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!