Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 19, 2016

February *Stick it down challenge blog*

Hello friends. Today I'm sharing my February take on the Stick it Down two page spread sketch challenge. Here's the sketch inspiration....
And here's my take on it....
I liked the photo placement and also the layering in the back but I had these smaller photos from a bike ride that my family and I did in 2013 that needed to be scrapped. I still did the layering on the back of the image clusters but moved my title on the bottom (smaller) cluster and added my journaling on the top right side of the page. I used some frames, cut out from paper for my embellishments and also my title holder. 

Here are some more close ups...


Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check out the rest of the team's inspirations at the blog today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: