Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, March 16, 2016

"Hello Beautiful Cameras" layout

The latest sketch over at GrandDiva's Creative Corner blog was a good starting point for my page about photos of me and my brothers along with our Nikon cameras. For some reason we all ended up with the same brands. I guess great minds, think alike!


I also created this page with the latest challenge at Rochelle Spears' blog. I chose to focus on the polka dots and chose some papers with different size dots. It was great rummaging through my scrap pile. This challenge reminded me to do more pages with my scraps. There's a reason why I kept them and so I need to revisit them once in a while. 

The title block was actually a 3x4 cut apart sheet that I turned into that specific shape using a wafer thin die. It was one of those nesting dies so I was able to use another piece of scrap to "mat" it. I added the whole this to my page using some foam adhesive. I added the word "cameras" to finish my title.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creations.

Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Fantastic page and take on the sketch and combining with Rochelle's This or That Challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with the March Scrappy Friends Challenges!