Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 27, 2016

"You + Me" layout

It's Wednesday! I hope that you guys are having a great week so far and you're able to be creative in one way or another. 

Today's layout share was inspired by a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges blog


Part of my "obsession" with sketches is it provides me with a design guide or foundation for my page which leaves me plenty of time to create and document my family's memories. Do you feel the same way about sketches? I think that with our own photos/stories/products, we can make any sketch our own. 

For this page, I used some left over papers from homemade kits that I've put together in the past. I was also inspired to use up little bits of stickers (like the puffy ones) from sheets that just needed to be used up.

I also added some hearts that I had cut out from using my Cameo machine. 

The title is from a Thickers pack that I believe is from the Cedar Lane collection of Pink Paislee.

The washi tapes on the bottom are from my Pocket letter stash. Sorry I don't have references for them.

Thank you again for stopping by.

Hope you'll come back again soon.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: