Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, June 14, 2016

"Believe in Miracles" layout

Hello friends. Today I'm sharing a layout focused on journaling. I was inspired by the latest challenge over at the Mercy Tiara 27 day challenge which she has on her Facebook group and YouTube channel. The challenge was to scrapbook a photo of ourselves plus journal about our emotions.

In this page,I finally got a chance to document my feelings of being pregnant with my third (and last) child. My journaling focused on the "why" we felt that we were missing somebody in our family. It felt good to jot down my emotions on paper. 

This is going to be in my baby's album so I kept the "pink" to a minimum. I also used papers/products from the kit that I've put together for this specific album.

I added some texture and interest on this page by stamping onto the butterfly cut that I created from a cut file in my Silhouette Cameo.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: