Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 20, 2018

"Simply The Best" card (Reverse Confetti Sketch Challenge)

Sketches have been my favorite way to jumpstart my creativity. This one was from the latest Reverse Confetti stamp sketch challenge. 

Like I said in the previous post, I have started to make more than one card of the same design that I was making. It just makes sense since I have all of the products already on my table. 

With this card, I used the Here's The Story (RVC019) stamp set. This is one of my favorite sets for my scrapbook pages since it has a bunch of great phrases and words but it also works well for a masculine style card set. 

 I used the phrases and words to create my own background paper. I used the striped pattern paper as the inspiration for the colors of my ink. I liked the combo of the blues, greens and yellows.

I then heat embossed the sentiment "simply the best" with gold powder. I added some letter stickers to complete the card sentiment. I added some fun foam to the circle die cut to make it stand out against the busy background.

So that's it for me. Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Jeanne J. said...

What a great mix of sentiments - they make this card so fresh and fun!